Sunday, February 24, 2013

Feb 24 - While I was sleeping

Thursday, February 24, 1972 - Page 55
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

(11:10 PM 2/25/1972)
Rewrote Moira-Quest -- big deal, it's not going to sell any way. But I haven't got my rejection slip quota yet. Washed the dishes. Took out Patch and went to the raft to sun bathe for about an hour and a half. Started typing revised edition of the story. The cat brought in another lizard and I put him in a box, thinking I might give it to Meg tomorrow if I go to school, but I eventually abandoned the notion and I put the thing outside the window on top of the cabana. It died during the night.
At the front door of my wonderful trailer
I got to sleep at about 6:30 -- earlier, Mom & Dad went to an insurance agency. They got back around seven. While I was sleeping, Mom came and told me about the cars, insurance, my tentative trip to Chicago, broken promises, and a few other things. Also while I was asleep, Shawna called... Hmmmm. How about that.

No comments: