Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Feb 06 - Miniature golf

Sunday, February 6, 1972 - Page 37

LOCATION: Newport Beach & Fountain Valley, California 

5:06 AM

G'mornin'

9:00 PM
Woke up at 1:30, Mike & Lara came over at 2:00, and me and Mom went with them to play miniature golf. After a few hours of gross losing on my part, we all went to Bob's on 17th to eat (Mom paid for it -- Mike paid for the golf -- 1 dollar apiece), then we went to Mike and Laramée's apt. so Mom and Lara could work on their income tax, and Michael and I played darts for a couple of hours.

We left L & M's at around 8:30, and now here I am, petting the cat and listening to Garner Ted Armstrong (Garner Ted Headstrong, that is) condemning evolution. Dad's not here, and Mom went out to buy milk, cigarets and an L.A. Times -- I gave her $2.00. I've got fifty dollars to spend -- have to start working on that.

No comments: