Sunday, February 10, 2013

Feb 10 - An enlightening experience

Thursday, February 10, 1972 - Page 41
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

11:00 PM
Woke up at about 1:00, went back to sleep at 8:00, got up again at 10:00. When I went for the mail today I made the mistake of saying Hi to Ronnie, a five year old creature who once hijacked me into hunting for crabs when I was on the beach about 5 months ago. The monster pursued me into my modest abode and bothered me for an hour or more. I tried such ploys as saying "hey, your mom's calling you," and throwing paper airplanes outside, hoping he'd follow them. Eventually, a contemporary of his -- a girl named Rae -- got his attention & he eventually departed.

I did some research work on the story today -- some time I'll have to start putting every thing together -- I just thought: maybe I'll call it "Moira-Quest." That sounds better and more enigmatic than "Enter-Stellar." So be it.

First anniversary of my truancy pick-up by Officer O'Sullivan. I was stopped at about noon while I walked near the school -- A burglary had taken place nearby, and I was a suspect. I was held in detention for 5 hours until Mom came to pick me up. 'Twas an enlightening experience.

No comments: