Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Feb 12 - "I can't write. Not good enough."

Saturday, February 12, 1972 - Page 43
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

6:30 PM
Went to sleep last night at about 3:00, got up at 1:00. Didn't do much at all. Took a bath. Read the comics. Ate. Read a story in Galaxy. Which brings me to my current depression. I can't write. Not good enough. Not yet. But, nevertheless, I'm going to finish "Moira-Quest," lousy or not.

Mom went out with some girl friends to a Cayce talk, or something, and Dad's sleeping. Since a car's available, I called Shawna Jean Wood -- but she Woodn't. She's already taken, maybe permanently. Alas, gadzooks, forsooth. Wayne Franklin -- I told her he could go fly a kite, a facetious remark in reference to his last name -- but he pro'ly won't, not for a few more weeks at least. To be continued.
Peanuts by Charles Schulz 
3-2-1972 © United Feature Syndicate, Inc.

No comments: