Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dec 03 - Tacosumi's 9 lives

Sunday, December 3, 1972 - Page 338
LOCATION: Newport Beach

(4:00 PM 12/9/1972)
I woke up when Chunk phoned at 9:30 wondering if I wanted to go to a big bike race at Saddleback. I din't, but he did. I worked on Tempus Fugitives and read the book, getting to page 214. Showed Grampa Bill (his name is actually Charles A. Wilimovsky -- the "Bill" is derived from his last name) my fossil collection and fascinated him.

I washed the dishes & din't watch much T.V. Mom made G. Bill's favorite meal, pork roast & saurkraut & dumplings, and Chunk came over to eat it too. He stayed till 9:30 (he came over at 6:00) talking about Europe & paddling & stuff. He left, and mom drove Bill home -- they were going to go to the Ivanhoe to see L&M but decided not to, it was too late.

I took a bath. When Chunk was there I gave him the $40 for the bike -- so now it's paid in full [As noted on October 17, I'd already given him $40 toward the total price of $80 for the defective Honda 100 motorcycle]. I found out that day that Tacosumi has a gaping hole in her chest about the diameter of a cigarette. She must've impaled herself on something. That leaves her with about 6 of her 9 lives left. She licks it alot. That's about all for Sunday. I went to sleep around 1:30 A.M.

TOMORROW: Dreaming of Jeannie

No comments: