Friday, December 20, 2013

Dec 20 - Laramée & Mike's Anniversary

Wednesday, December 20, 1972 - Page 355
LOCATION: Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim

(8:00 PM 12/21/1972)
Overslept & got the 9:00 A.M. bus. 'Twas very foggy but it burned off later in the day, becoming sunny & warm with a record-breaking temperature of 83° in L.A. Got to work at 10:40. Ken was there because L&M were out celebrating their anniversary -- 3rd I think it was. They were gone most of the day and I din't do much work at all. Finished 114 and started 115, did the detail painting.
Laramée Lyda's 1968 Newport Harbor High Yearbook photo
I left at 5:30, waiting outside on the lawn for mom to appear. 45 minutes later she drove up, and L&M came a few minutes later. Mom gave them their anniversary present, and they gave us our Christmas gifts. I got a book called "Impossible Possibilities," which is about the kind of technical stuff I'm dealing with in "T.F." We left there quickly and drove home, with mom stopping to buy candy for someone at work as a gift. At home I wrapped the present mom bought for L&M which is from me. Dot had been there earlier in the day to pick up some things and had washed the dishes so that was one big pain out of the way. Tuesday I got to sleep at 3:00, Weds I got to sleep at 2:30. Haven't been getting much sleep lately. Ate at the Hamburger House Weds. and Thursday.

From the authors of the worldwide bestseller
THE MORNING OF THE MAGICIANS
A fascinating exploration of mankind's potential

TOMORROW: Christmas candy

No comments: