Monday, December 30, 2013

Dec 30 - Boring Saturday reruns

Saturday, December 30, 1972 - Page 365
LOCATION: San Francisco

Finally got to sleep around 6:30. The card game broke up at 7:00. Around 8:30 the damn Imperial's horn went off and mom went out to turn it off -- I slept thru it fortunately. We were sposed to leave for Tahoe Saturday morn but everyone was too wasted. Everyone woke up around 4:00 but I promptly went back to sleep. I woke up again at 6:00 and mom came in to get all my dirty clothes to wash (that included all my clothes practically) so I tried to go back to sleep cause I couldn't go wandering around with no clothes. I took a shower. I eventually obtained some clothes and went upstairs at 7:30 for a dinner of hamburgers. Watched T.V. alot -- UFO, All in the Family, Bridget Loves Bernie (Jim went out on his bike for milk & film -- I gave him $5 to help out on the cost), Mary Tyler Moore, Bob Newhart, & Carol Burnett -- all reruns already. Played Will a game of chess and beat him -- we all went to bed early -- Jain at 10:00, mom at 10:30, us boys at 11:00. 'Tis now 11:20. We're getting up tomorrow at 6:30 to go to Tahoe. It's supposed to be snowing there, or so said the weather man yesterday.

TOMORROW: TIME REVIEW: Final 100 days of 1972

No comments: