Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sep 25 - Tanning, TV, reading & steg stats

Monday, September 25, 1972 - Page 269
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

8:30 AM
It is now Monday. I woke up at 5:00 but I didn't do much worthwhile yet. The sky is clear right now -- if it gets warm enough I may be obligated to go out. I'll also have to get my exercising done.

11:00 PM
Watched T.V. all through the day. Went out in the sun for 3 hours, but didn't get any darker -- I think I should get some sun tan lotion. I didn't do much productive, being too tired from my odd hours, but I made a head band from string that I looped repeatedly, and I did the dishes (just now finished while watching "The Rookies" & "The Bill Cosby Show"), now I better get to sleep.

Mom's still at bridge, she got home a little after five having shopped (we had T.V. dinners today). I took out the trash a few minutes ago. I used up two black Bic pens on my notes so I had to switch to this blue "Shrine of the Nativity" pen (that's what the writing on the side says). I read a little more in "The Drifters" -- I'm on page 216 but I'm still barely one quarter thru it. That's discouraging -- there should be a law against people writing looooong books (take that, Tolstoy) -- a stegosaurus brain was 3 ounces in weight, though his entire body weight was 10 tons. I guess that means I got nothing else to

TOMORROW: Edwin Colbert's DINOSAURS

No comments: