Monday, September 23, 2013

Sep 23 - My nocturnal writing schedule

Saturday, September 23, 1972 - Page 267
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

10:06:59 PM
Today was sunny. I did some more note writing (I just checked -- I've written 26 1/2 pages of notes, bits and pieces of facts, information, inspiration and imagination), then at 11:30 A.M. I went out to the beach, swimming to the raft when I dunked me every half hour and came in off the raft at 1:40 and came home at 2:00 after staying on the beach a bit.

Mom finished The Exorcist today. I read a few more articles and one more chapter in Dinosaurs, and I've been awake too long. I better get to sleep. I got off my schedule by watching T.V. -- "The Parent Game," "All in the Family," "Bridget Loves Bernie," "The MTM Show" & "The Bob Newhart Show." Now it's 10:13:46 and I'm going to sleep like I should have at 7:00 P.M. G'night. --

(4:42:42 AM 9/24/1972)
Well, I'm not off my schedule after all. I woke up at 4:31, after having gone to sleep at 10:30. At night I occasionally wake up, look at the clock and return to sleep -- this time I forced myself to stay awake though. So I'm still sticking to my nocturnal working hours -- it's the best way for me to write. Now I'll get further in Dinosaurs -- I can read more on Sunday morning cause there's no Lohman & Barkley show I must listen to.

TOMORROW: Fossil collection

No comments: