Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sep 29 - Again, nothing happens

Friday, September 29, 1972 - Page 273
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

11:00 PM
Got up at 9:00. Watched T.V. all day & finished going thru "The Fossil Book." A wallet mom had purchased for me came in the mail, so now I have a new wallet -- my old one I'd bought from Milano -- and also in the mail came an interesting letter from Greg. Dad dropped by today around 6:00. Mom shopped & we got stocked up on T.V. dinners. Yesterday she washed the clothes. Yesterday, I think, was Confucius's birthday. Happy birthday, Confus, sorry I was late with that. I'm thru.

[One of Grady's Chicago photos taken on August 10.
See October 7, 1972 posting for more Chi pics & descriptions]

TOMORROW: Bless the Beasts & the Children, they have no voice

No comments: