Friday, August 30, 2013

Aug 30 - Helping Lara & Mike on moving day

Wednesday, August 30, 1972 - Page 243
LOCATION: Anaheim; Newport Beach, California

(12:40 AM 8/31/1972)
Woke up when Mike got here at 10:30 A.M. We went to the U-Haul place to rent a trailer & dolly, then started moving. First load we got the fridge & piano -- second load we got the couch, desk & Laramée, at 4:30 when she got off work -- third load we got the bed and sewing machine -- fourth load we got the TV set & pool table & dropped me off (while we were taking the cats) -- we unloaded the TV & pool table & a few others -- by the time it was 11:00. That was today -- we all were tired. Good night. --- Today was in the 90's & clear. The storm didn't materialize. ---
My sister Laramée and her husband Michael Sarason
The nose pad on my glasses is missing. I haven't shaved since -- Wait a minute! Oops -- how'd that happen? Pardon me, I just noticed I'm writing this from 1:00 A.M., September 2nd. I was putting a few tags on my entry on that day (Sept 1), but some how I got the wrong page. I'm so shook, I'll just quit writing. Forget the addendums, I'm thru. ---

TOMORROW: Ghostly Sole Survivors

No comments: