Friday, August 2, 2013

Aug 02 - Tic Tac Toe

Wednesday, August 2, 1972 - Page 215
LOCATION: Chicago
Portrait of Sue Latka
This book contains my first attempt
at a portrait of Sue. I gave her a
better one later.
(9:00 PM 8/3/1972)
Didn't do too much -- finished Sooz's picture. Started Ken's, but gave up because I was too tired. Ken & I went to the gas station on the corner to lock up -- we came back and watched Night Gallery, he drove one of the guys home. I had already seen that episode of N.G., so I went upstairs to read. Marcus & Larry must've come over Wednesday, but I don't recall the details.
Photo of Field Museum Gorilla

(12:30 PM 8/4/1972)
I just recalled Larry & I played tic, tac, toe (one page included) -- I won, 29 to 18. We also played another game I know in which you connect dots to make squares -- the most squares win. Larry won that one.
Tic tac toe games

TOMORROW: Art Institute, Planetarium, Abe Lincoln & Squirrels

No comments: