Thursday, May 9, 2013

May 09 - Major mail delivery

Tuesday, May 9, 1972 - Page 130
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

12:00 AM
Goddup 'bout 11:00. Got mail at about noon. Got a letter from Soozwol today. Got five dollars when dad came over from a lunch break to drop off the mail (among which was Sooz' letter; vol. 1: Man, Myth, & Magic; a Time-Life Photography book and a Life mag). Today was sunny but too cool to go out so I stayed in, working on my comic collection, making great headway. I'll pro'ly have it out of the way by tomorrow.

That seems to sum up today... let's see... yes, I think that's it... hmmm... that does seem to be all... lemme think... uhuh, I do believe I din't do anything else noteworthy -- oh, the cat got another gopher. I don't know how she got it in, the windows and doors were shut. I tossed the clicking little fellow outside and it escaped safely. Well, that's about it... I think that about wraps it up... no more to put down... hmmm... yep, that's all. 12:08:00 A.M. --- Finis.

No comments: