Thursday, May 16, 2013

May 16 - NoNoNanette, plus chess, reading & TV

Tuesday, May 16, 1972 - Page 137
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

11:11:11 PM
Got up at 10:00, then went to sleep and goddup again at noon. Jordan forgot to go to school today, so he came over and we played a half dozen games of chess -- need I say I won them all? He finally wandered off -- or rather, I forceably removed him, and I decided I was tired. So I read the last installment of "The Plain Truths" series on the human mind, and a couple more chapters in "Childhood's End." At about 3:30 I went to sleep, and permanently rewoke up at 8:00. Mom had left by this time to "No, No, Nanette," and (at 11:15:49) she still isn't back yet.
1971 Revival Recording
I watched T.V., during which time I washed the few dishes in the sink. Watched "The Mystery Secrets of the Baobab Tree," and "Nichols," among snatches of a movie called the "Deadly Dream," and a few minutes of "Ponderosa." That about takes care of today. It was sunny, but too cool to go out -- my room is still a disgraceful mess. It is now 11:18:28 secs, P.M. --- That does it.

No comments: