Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Oct 30 - Another overnight stay in room 113

Monday, October 30, 1972 - Page 304
LOCATION: Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim

(12:51:41 AM 11/1/1972 Wednesday)
Well, well, what happened then? Um, lemme see. I got the 10:00 bus for the Ivanhoe, but on my way I mailed a letter to Soozwol I had written the night before. It said, "Dear Sooz, How're things goin'? Grade A." That's all. She never answered my previous letter sent a coupla months ago.

I worked at the Ivanhoe fairly lazily not doing much of great interest. Quit work at 5:00, went to the Hamburger House for dinner, returned to the Ivanhoe and tried to sneak into a room to spend the nite (Mom was scheduled to have her bridge crew over Monday nite), but I ran into Mike, and told him I missed the bus so could I stay overnite please. So I got room 113 again and watched T.V., exercised and read more of the Magus. Finally went to sleep some time after 12:00 midnight  -- By the way, I called the optometrist to cancel the appointment for Tuesday -- before I give someone $100 I should wait until I have the money.

TOMORROW: At work during Halloween

No comments: