Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Jan 29 - Chuck and Wendy**

Saturday, January 29, 1972
LOCATION: Newport Beach & Placentia, California 

11:56 PM
Contributed to the untidy appearance of my room as I attempted to clear out the photo-file closet -- a task now about 1/3 completed. At 5:00 I drove to the Golden Chicken to buy me and Mom dinner -- I also stopped off at Chunk's apartment [Chunk was a goofy nickname for my older brother Chuck] to give Winnie his mail [Winnie -- nickname for Chuck's girlfriend Wendy Carpenter], and got our mail. Dad's been out most of the day trying to sell the cougar -- he's still out now attending a party or something. It is now midnight and today is becoming tomorrow...
C & W's second-story apartment in Placentia, seen from two directions. These pics were sent to me yesterday, July 18, 2014, by Wendy (Carpenter) Wallace. Thanks, Winnie!
[Attached to this page: One of Grady's Polaroid photos of Chicago.
See the October 7, 1972 posting for more Chi pics & descriptions.]

No comments: