Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Jan 23 - "Back in Grand Old Newport Beach"

Sunday, January 23, 1972
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

12:00 PM
So here I am, back in Grand Old Newport Beach, where once again I can continue preliminary work into my chosen profession, free of school and many other previously limiting factors. The first thing I've got to do is get reorganized, then I've got to get money, or something. I'm free, so let's see what I do with it (freedumb, that is).

7:00 PM
Drove the car again when I went to wash my clothes. I'll have the Imperial again tomorrow to run some errands -- Mom's driving the Cougar to work, so I'll have the car as long as I want.

(10:30 PM 1/24/72)
LARRY [Brockway, Dad's friend] CAME OVER WITH A CHART THAT MEASURES BIORHYTHMIC PATTERNS OF PHYSICAL, INTELLECTUAL, AND SENSITIVITY CURVES. ACCORDING TO THE CHART, WHEN I "LEFT FOR THE THULES" (AS LARRY PUT IT) MY PHYSICAL CYCLE WAS HIGH, AND THE INTELLECTUAL AND SENSITIVITY CURVES WERE ON A DOWN TREND. RIGHT NOW, ALL THREE PATTERNS HAVE REACHED THE LOW POINT SIMULTANEOUSLY, AND ARE MOVING UPWARD IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS. POSSIBLY. IF IT WORKS, IT WOULD PAY TO LOOK INTO THE PSUEDO-SCIENCE OF BIORHYTHMIC INFLUENCES.

No comments: