Monday, November 18, 2013

Nov 18 - Ant wars continued

Saturday, November 18, 1972 - Page 323
LOCATION: Newport Beach

(11:30 AM 11/19/1972)
This day was very clear and sunny and azure. Mom was working today so she could get a long weekend for thanks giving day. I cleaned up my extremely messy bedroom, took a much needed bath, and washed the dishes and carried out a mop up operation for the defeated ants. There were a few surviving stragglers -- they had a line set up from a candy jar to an exit in a cleft near the sink. I sprayed them to death -- they just never learn. While emptying the trash I noticed an army of ants entering two holes in a crack on the porch -- so that's where they came from. I murdered them too. We shouldn't have anymore problems with them. Shouldn't, but pro'ly will.

I worked a lot on T.F., further organizing my notes, passing a plateau I had to hurtle before I could go further. Got to page 151 in "2250." By the way, when I missed the 10:00 A.M. bus yesterday, I walked up to Mariner's Savings at 10:30 and deposited $80.00, so I now have $83.74 in the bank. Real rich, huh. More than enough to go to Europe on, huh. I should save a bit more just for a little spending money. That's about all for Saturday. Just watched T.V., the usual shows. Got to sleep at 1:00 or 2:00.

TOMORROW: Special added distractions for this journal

No comments: