Thursday, June 20, 2013

Jun 20 - Looking forward...

Tuesday, June 20, 1972 - Page 172
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

1:30 PM
[continued from previous page/day]... and woke up at 8:30. I've been sleeping so much I haven't seen Mom since Sunday nite. Today I worked on this damned journal, and I finally caught up to the present! Now I'm gonna get to work getting my stuff together, and my room cleaned. I called Western Airlines for their Rapid City Schedule for the 28th. It'll cost $55. It seems Grandma Dot got the idea that I wasn't going to have her pay for it since I had a job (such a noble notion), so instead Mom's gonna pay for it. I'll have about $150 when everything is set for my departure from S.D. to Chic., if indeed I'm going to Chic[ago]. --- 1:28:45 P.M.

1:41:35 P.M. --- IT HAS JUST STARTED RAINING ---

(8:00 PM 6/21/1972)
It rained sporadically all day and some of the night. There's more to say about Tuesday, but I won't bother -- nothin' too important.

No comments: