Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Nov 20 - Sketches of my maintenance keys

Monday, November 20, 1972 - Page 325
LOCATION: Newport Beach
11:30 PM
Oops. I forgot to give back the maintenance keys. It's only happened once before. Oh well, this gives me the opportunity to let you see them.

[Captions for top-right row of five keys, left to right] > This is the fabled Master Key -- that opens any of the normal rentable rooms, plus the linen room and the supply room. -- > This is usually the first key I use in the morning. It opens the lock to the pool's gate. That's all the little thing's for. -- > This cheap lil' key is usually the second one I use. It opens the lock to the pool's heater & pump room. -- > This one's pretty similar to the one on the left, but it opens the lock to the rear supply room door. -- > The key below is also pool related. It opens the lock to the little storage room under the stairs closest to the pool area. That's where the chlorine and acid is.

[Captions for bottom-left row of four keys, left to right] > This one's for the maintenance room and the heater rooms -- > This one opens the alley leading to the three heater rooms -- > I have absolutely no idea what this key is for. I think I've used it before but I don't know what for. If I ever find out I'll let you know -- > This is the most important key of all. It's for the kleenex boxes. -- [Lower left caption] That's the key ring.

I watched "Patton" last night on T.V. Twas uncensored. Left this morning on the 10:00 A.M. bus. Finished 2250 A.D. Was 182 pages long. Sent letters to Rusti (Sue) & Greg. Took a bath. Watched Laugh-in, an hour of Barefoot in the Park & The Bill Cosby show. It's a full moon. Mom's playing bridge. It's 11:33:03 P.M.
1970 Theatrical Poster
TOMORROW: Perils of hypothermia

No comments: