Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nov 19 - Special added distractions for this journal**

Sunday, November 19, 1972 - Page 324
LOCATION: Newport Beach
11:30 AM
Have to write replies to Greg's & Sue's letters today. I dug out all the old letters, including paraphernalia from the January escape with Matt, from my term at Sea Schwinn, from my pitiful affair with Meg, and various other things that occurred a year ago and at the early part of the year. I included some of the things in this journal as special added attractions. Such as:

A Sea Schwinn letter of introduction for possible jobs & the Note I left to Mom letting her know I took off. Page 5 [January 05].  A letter Matt wrote to a possible girlfriend while at Beth. He never sent it and didn't miss it when I grabbed it. January 11.  Letter I wrote to G. Dot in response to a letter she wrote to me. I poured it on pretty thick, and when she got it, it brought tears to her eyes. Page 18 [January 18].  With the boots dad bought, he sent that letter. Included as an example of his handwriting. August 20.
On this page are examples of pay I got from Sea Schwinn -- A lot better pay than I get now. At November 24 [page 329] (a year from when it was sent) is a typical report card from school. Example of my great stupidity.

TOMORROW: Sketches of my maintenance keys

No comments: