Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Apr 24 - ARTWORK: Pencil sketch

Monday, April 24, 1972 - Page 115
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

Today: (see page 114)

[TIME-JUMP flash-forward]
This is a remote from the Future -- Sunday morn, May 28, 1972 -- 12:46:55 A.M. Yesterday I attached a colored pencil drawing of a young lady [See Friday, May 26, 1972] -- it was fairly well executed, but decidedly unwhole -- some of it, at least.

So, I decided to include another example of my artistry with a more complete rendering of the feminine bod. The sketch attached here is my best single drawing to date because I haven't bothered to draw anything better, but I know my potential, and it is indicated in this attempt.
This drawing is also referred to in the Future Entry
on June 1, 1972
Here is the magazine photo that
inspired the above sketch
I'll get back into art in a year or so when I've developed a talent for writing. I already have a talent for drawing, so I don't gotta work on it. That's all for now: 12:51:55 A.M.

To see better examples of my artwork, please go here: GALLERY | Fantasy Females

No comments: