Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Apr 03 - My new Polaroid Square Shooter 2

Monday, April 3, 1972 - Page 94
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

11:37:20 PM
Last night mom needed a big roasting pan to cook a turkey, so I drove to Chunk's to get it from Winnie. I got to sleep at around 1:30 A.M. and got up at 11:00 A.M. Mom came with the car at noon, I took it and drove to Mariner's to withdraw $90. Then went to Centinella to deposit 55 for mom's account. Took the remainder to Penny's and gave them the old swinger and bought the Polaroid Square Shooter 2 at $14.88 -- their price was 19.88, and the suggested list price is $24.95. Bought two packs of film at 2.99 each -- total came to $21.90. So I had $17.00 left (including about $4 of my own money), and I gave mom $5 before she went to bridge t'night. I'd put in the turkey at 1:30, finished at quarter to 6. Ate some of it.


Mom left, and I watched the tube (R&M's Laughin, Monday Night movie: A Howling in the Woods) during which I did the dishes and poured about ten pans full of boiling water down the bathroom sink -- it unclogged it I think. My bedroom's a real unorganized mess -- I've gotta organize the mess some time. I've been doing about 15 pull ups and 50 pushups every day (at least) for the past month or so. I'm going to start following the routine a little more faithfully from now on.

"In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back."

11:48:07 P.M. -- Fini

No comments: