Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mar 13 - Jesus Christ Superstar stage show

Monday, March 13, 1972 - Page 73
LOCATION: Newport Beach & Anaheim, California

11:42 PM
Got up at 11:30, an event that precluded my intentions of going to school at noon since it was so late. Dad came home at 12:00 because of mild unhealthiness. He packed some boxes and unloaded his room. Ronnie and Rae came over to sell an Easter egg to me for a quarter (little blue plastic egg with two kernels of corn candy within -- thiefs). Dad'n'I went to his apartment -- a very nice place for $100 a month, and put the boxes in there. I read some more in "A Guide to Earth History."

At 7:00 P.M. Mom & I went to the Anaheim Convention Center to see Jesus Christ Superstar which was fairly goo  Aha! That's the third time I've run out of ink writing in this thing. Anyway, after J.C. Superstar (the same deal Meg saw at the Hollywood Bowl in October) -- Mom and me went to G. Dot's [Grandma Dot: Dorothea Scheneman] to get medicine for mom -- they were asleep and the med was on the porch so we stealthily took it and ran -- in the process I tore the pocket on my jacket. We ate at McDonalds, and came home. I heard Chunk & Winnie are going to split up soon -- she's going to Texas, and Chunk's going to continue being a bumb. Tonight Dad is spending the night in his apartment. It is now 11:52 p.m. The end.
Cover art for the album Jesus Christ Superstar 

No comments: