Thursday, March 21, 2013

Mar 21 - Organizing photo reference collection

Tuesday, March 21, 1972 - Page 81
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

9:00 PM
There are rumors that today is the first day of spring. I wish they'd make up their minds. It was an unusual bright sunny day -- for the past few weeks it's been cool & overcast; tomorrow they predicted rain, but today I went out to tan my hide for the  10th  time this year. However I am not noticeably darkened despite my  fifteen  hours under the sun. (Why do I do things like that? I left blank spaces before "time" & "hours" so now I've gotta go back and find out the right figures). For the record, I was out from 1:00 to a quarter to 3:00.

I continued working on the cataloging of my photos. Right now most of them are in individual manilla envelopes, divided into the following categories: Space; History (Past & Future); People and Faces (3 envelopes worth); Fems; Broads' Bods (barefoot all over); Celebs; & three fat envelopes full of Miscellaneous garbage; plus folders on Animals; Veg & Scenery; and Interior decorating. Now I've gotta pick out the choicest from each category to put in notebooks for later reference. That'll be a monumental task. Yesterday I got a few pages full of artistically unclad gals, and today I did extensive work on space, filling pages with 2001 [A Space Odyssey] photos and First Men on the Moon Illustrations. Tha's it. FINI

No comments: