Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Mar 26 - Random writing chores

Sunday, March 26, 1972 - Page 86
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

(12:00:35 AM 3/27/72)
Goddup at 'bout 1:30. There wasn't anything worthwhile on the gradio (seldom is on early Sunday afternoon), so I couldn't waste my time typing. I finished reading "Space Lash," a 206 pg. Clement anthology from which I have obtained some technical terms for later stories. I've been reading it for the past month or so. Some decent radio programs were coming on, so I started typing. Got envelope & return envelope typed so I can send "Demigod's Demise" out to Fantasy & S.F. tomorrow.

Continued typing up market filing cards. Now I've got 36 finished and 3 to go. Then I'll figure out who to send "my" poetry to, and type that and send it. I've got a story idea for some mag that combines S.F., horror, supernatural, sex, action, humor, dialog, computer logic, and surprise twist ending. -- it's gotta sell somewhere. Will get to work on that eventually, and continue big TEMPUS FUGIT harbinger to be shot for Analog. At 11:00 P.M. I went out for milk, but the Liquor Store was closed at 9:00, but the guy (nice fellow) let me in to get the milk -- he had stayed to finish some work, lucky me. Onward. 12:11:45 A.M. Fini. 

No comments: