Friday, October 25, 2013

Oct 25 - Another new maid named Linda

Wednesday, October 25, 1972 - Page 299
LOCATION: Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim

(12:50:00 AM 10/26/1972 Thursday)
Got in to work at 9:40 as I did yesterday (Left on 8:00 bus) -- It has been foggy in the morning for the past several days but this morning was the foggiest. Afternoons are hot & clear tho. Painted all day. A new maid was hired and she's been working since Monday. Her name's Linda too but she's plump & dumpy but has a reasonable personality. Left work at 6:00 and got to Newport & Coast at 7:15 where I told Mom to pick me up, and she did. Chunk was home to eat dinner -- he & Joe'd gone paddling again. We had dinner and watched T.V. He ate & left.

I got a letter from CRM Books. About a month ago I sent a coupon from Psych. Today for Anthropology Today. They sent the coupon back -- the price had changed. So I sent a check and will mail it tomorrow. That's all.

TOMORROW: Day 300... 66 to go

No comments: