Saturday, October 19, 2013

Oct 19 - Lots of Nu Navaho Flat White

Thursday, October 19, 1972 - Page 293
LOCATION: Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim

(3:40 AM Sun morn, Oct 22)
Went to work on the 7:00 A.M. bus. The rain last night washed off lots of gravel from the roofs and I started cleaning it up, but it took too long so Mike told me to go paint. Mary had finished all detail work in the first two rooms, and completed it in the last before she left. I finished painting the two rooms and the third had recently been painted with the same color (Nu Navaho White) so only the bathroom had to be completely repainted -- the rest needed only touching up. So the rooms were about finished. Mom came to pick me up and we drove along the RTD route so I could show her where to pick me up in Santa Ana if ever she had to.

TOMORROW: OUT: African Elephant - IN: King Elephant

No comments: