Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nov 10 - Putting in some overtime

Friday, November 10, 1972 - Page 315
LOCATION: Newport Beach, Santa Ana, Anaheim
6:30 PM
Got to sleep last nite at 10:30, exceptionally early for me, and woke up this morning naturally at 7:30. I took a necessary bath and went to work, arriving at 10:45. I worked mainly on painting walls, but I spent some time repairing a curtain rod Linda had broken, and driving the Ivanhoe Van to the Mobil station for a recharging. Completely finished painting two rooms, 218 & 219. Quit work at 4:15 -- I put in some over time.

The RTD came early enough to get me to the OCTD bus stop soon enough to catch the right OCTD bus that took me to Dover & Coast Hwy. Got home at 6:00. I got up to 580 in The Magus. I'll have it finished soon. Mark is no longer working at the Ivanhoe -- he already has two jobs & is going to college, so he decided to quit a few weeks ago. The new guy, Ken, was shown around today -- he'll be working tomorrow. L&M are going to Big Bear tomorrow. I ain't got no more to say. --

TOMORROW: When Kung Fu was new

No comments: