Monday, November 4, 2013

Nov 04 - "Money has a way of disappearing"

Saturday, November 4, 1972 - Page 310
LOCATION: Newport Beach, CA

(2:00 PM 11/5/1972)
Worked on TF notes, reading choice selections from the Time/Life book on "Reptiles." Mom was mailing a check to Psychology Today for the subscription (it cost me $6.00), so I took the opportunity to take care of two other bills -- one was the price of the new Time/Life book of "The Emergence of Man" series, the other was a long past due bill for the Man Myth & Magic hardbound books, three of which they'd already sent me. I've had the past due notice above for at least a month. I requested them to stop my subscription to the hardcovers and renew my MM&M subscription of the magazine versions of which I already had 50 issues.

We'll see what develops. All in all, the bill tidying up, including the $6.00 for PT, cost about $22.00. Money has a way of disappearing. For the past few weeks I've been on one meal a day and don't seem any the worse for wear, except I'm slightly lethargic at work. Got to sleep Saturday nite at about 2:30 A.M. -- not entirely unusual.

TOMORROW: Chuck & Joe beat our canoe-racing nemeses

No comments: