Friday, July 26, 2013

Jul 26 - Beverly Hills mud

Wednesday, July 26, 1972 - Page 208
LOCATION: Chicago
Phot of Rod Serling's Night Gallery
Rod Serling's NIGHT GALLERY
ran on NBC from 1970 to 1973

(10:00 PM 7/29/1972)
Sue had to stay home from work cause of her foot. Ken & I cut the grass -- I was sposed to trim it but it started raining. Peg came over at lunch (12:45) to pick me up (Ken worked at his Gas station from 1 to 9) and she dropped me off at the Beverly Art Center, but their gallery was closed so I walked a few miles back to BAPA along Longwood Drive. I took shelter from the rain in a small tow-behind vehicular contrivance on the lawn of one of the palatial mansions. I tracked mud into Peg's office's carpet.
Watched Night Gallery. Marcus & Sue amused themselves in the basement. Larry came over, and Ken, me & he amused ourselves in Ken's room. -- Saw Ken's movies before he went to work in the daytime. I called mom after talking with Sue in an enlightening conversation. I talked to mom about 8:30 P.M. and hung up around nine. It was invigorating talking to the folk back home.
TOMORROW: Learning the bus routes

No comments: