Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mar 27 - Burt Reynolds "Cosmo" centerfold**

Monday, March 27, 1972 - Page 87
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

11:22:13 PM
Finly got to sleep last "night" at 10:00 A.M. today. Finished typing the markets last night, listened to Lohman & Barkley and their "Rotten Rock'n'Roll Festival," and dropped off about a quarter to ten. It was a sunny day, though cool, and I'd been planning to go tan my hide later in the day, but I din't wake up till 5:00 or 5:30. Mom bought a bunch of vegetables (she's on a non-meat diet), and L&M came over today. They had a big milk chocolate rabbit for mom (I've eaten half of it), and Laramée was mad because this month's Cosmopolitan is sold out already, all over everywhere (that's due to the sans clothes Burt Reynolds centerfold -- history in the making).
Burt Reynolds centerfold, Cosmopolitan, April 1972
The week after Easter Mike & me (and Lara too, I guess) are going to Las Vegas. I guess I'll withdraw $20 from the bank, and I was gonna give mom 70 dollars until dad can pay back the $65 he owes her. So I'll have $8 in the bank. I better sell somethin'. Mom went to play bridge. I washed the dishes (ate the rabbit) and watched T.V. -- "Laughin" and "Tell Them Willie Boy Is Here," a Robert Redford movie I saw 'bout a year ago. Today was basically wasted, but what the heck. I've got all the time in the world to waste. Why not? 11:31:30 P.M. Tha's all. Fini.

No comments: