Sunday, March 17, 2013

Mar 17 - GALLERY: Photos of meeeeeee

Friday, March 17, 1972 - Page 77
LOCATION: Newport Beach, California

9:20 PM
I got to sleep last night at about 8:30 -- woke up at a little before 1:00 A.M. Stayed awake till six thirty reading "A Guide to Earth History," "Space Lash," and writing some more ideas for "Nexus," and "Kairos." Woke up in the day time at noon thirty, and went through the old photo collection (results of that effort are in a couple of pages following the last day of this Journal -- additions will probably have been made before that then day... additions have will probably been made... additions will have probably been made before then. There, that's it. And I call my self a writer. Tut tut).

Page 368 - Grady age 4
Page 367 - Grady age 5
Page 369 - Grady, various ages
Wasn't any mail except an ad from the Shrine of the Nativity [see below]. Continued reading into the Archeozoic and wrote some ideas for "Tempus Fugitives." I should concentrate on "B-4 the beginning" and get that out of the way so's I can start the others. Mom went shopping. Chunk came over and I gave him $15.00. Mom came home and she gave me $15.00. Watched Hollywood Squares, and Sanford & Son, then continued reading 'n' writing. It is now 9:30, 5 secs. The End.

Words of Wisdumb:
SUCCESS is getting what you want -- HAPPINESS is wanting what you get


No comments: